Just ordered my 2023 Expedition Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wistagehand

Reaction score
Just placed my order last Monday for my 2023 Expedition Limited with the Stealth Performance Package, upgraded Sync 4A screen and heavy duty trailering package!! So excited. Any insight as to how long it may take from the factory? I've heard anywhere from 3 weeks to 10 weeks to 6 months.....

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just placed my order last Monday for my 2023 Expedition Limited with the Stealth Performance Package, upgraded Sync 4A screen and heavy duty trailering package!! So excited. Any insight as to how long it may take from the factory? I've heard anywhere from 3 weeks to 10 weeks to 6 months.....
Congrats! When you'll get it is very uncertain, kind of like ripping labels off cans: It could be Tomatos it could be potatoes, it could be 4 months it could be 2 Years.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did you get the email from Ford confirming the order? Mine beat me to the house when I ordered mine.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score

What did the vehicle salesperson tell you regarding how much time until you receive the vehicle?

OP
OP
wistagehand

wistagehand

Reaction score
I received the order confirmation email the next day. I didn't work with a sales person, I worked with the business manager / finance manager directly as I was a referral from another dealership Plus I qualify for X Plan---they didn't know how long it would take. He also didn't know if the X Plan would somehow expedite the order

wannabeMtb

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I ordered Nov 2021. It was delivered Oct 2022

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You're looking at probably 4-6 months.
Mine took roughly 9 months, but I believe things are moving slightly faster now.

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Not sure what has happened since, but I ordered mine 9/16, and got an email a week or two ago telling me it is scheduled for production the week of November 28. Not sure that will happen, or if all the parts will be there, but I am hopeful. Limited with SPP, HD tow, CCD, eLSD, Sync 4A.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'd plan on 6-9 months if its anything like the last year has been. Most have just bought them off dealer lots, because the dealers have some, yet the loyal guy that placed an order gets shuffled back. annoying

JohnSC

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I tried that. Spend months looking at the Ford site for one, never found one within 500 miles of me (July/Aug/Sept) with the configuration I wanted that was not sold before it arrived. We will see how 2023 goes. When they start arriving in the dealer lots perhaps there will be one for me.