Just picked up mine yesterday 2022 with stealth package

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Polo08816

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'm going to wait until these OEMs have figured out the supply shortage problems so that cars aren't sitting on lots for an extended period of time waiting for parts.

Infra246

Reaction score
I think it's only going to get worse in the short term. Just saw a post on Facebook where someone posted their window sticker for a platinum. Missing a bunch of options, hard to call it a platinum without mcs. You get a $55 credit for foot release tailgate? Would like to know what they would want to charge me if I asked to install one. This particular truck was missing tailgate release, auto start stop, multi countour seats, and park assist. No doubt that vehicle will be worth less down the road for resale, but it only amounts to a few hundred in credits at time of purchase. The market will address this negatively in the future. Can't wait to hear the lines from the dealers when you go to trade these in.. "Well you know you are missing a bunch of features here so sadly we have to knock a few thousand off the trade in value because these are a tough sell."

Tyra

Reaction score
I have not noticed any vibrations at all. After reading similar complaints in a different thread I purposely drove at higher speeds and still rides very nice. However, I had mine in the driveway in less than a month from it’s build date so it did not sit in a lot for an extended period of time.

1badhabit

Reaction score
Everyone claiming the tires are flat spotted. Did no one catch that for this vehicle it was delivered less than 5 weeks after being built? Considering that it would have been moved several times during that time it is hardly enough to flat spot the tires.

Infra246

Reaction score
Judging by the fact that one of my brand new replacement Generals was bad and had to be replaced again, I would say the issue is compounded/clouded by the fact that these tires appear to be junk even when new. There are lots of post online about these tires having issues even without sitting, but having them sit for months without moving almost ensures you will have issues.