K9 Transporter

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the budget allows, I would get a Hot-N-Pop or similar for the pups.

For lights, the best bang for the buck I have encountered are the Squadron-R Sport. They come in a variety of beam patterns. I picked the wide cornering version up as a fog replacement and they blow my Ridgid SR-Q lights out of the water (and for less money).

Trainmaster

Old School Member
Reaction score
Don, a beautiful truck and some beautiful dogs. Thanks for posting, and for taking the time to write a bit about your organization and the personal motivation you have to contribute this valuable work. There's not much written or publicized about these endeavors and while reading your first post I became curious about the personal details.

I hope this site offers some valuable information to you. The Expeditions have long be a favorite of law enforcement canine operations, but with the 4th Generation being relatively new to the scene, the aftermarket is slow to respond. Looks like you have the outfitting under control.

Your generous service is well worth a nice ride. You're indeed a gentleman. Merry Christmas from New York.

Last edited:

ROBERT BONNER

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Great set-up, great looking dogs, thank you for your service and for sharing! I'm sure your ability to deploy those fine animals where and when they are needed has provided a lot of much needed assistance. My K9 needs are similar; but, different. I'm an upland bird hunter with a couple of GSP's I built a 'truck vault' like unit for my '20 XLT MAX FX4 and I am currently building collapsible separate Aluminum Kennels that will mount on top of the truck vault and be removable for use in motels, etc. I'll share pics when complete.

I really like your idea of using the DeWalt Fans with open windows to ventilate the dogs. I'll do that. I have a couple of fans; but, never considered using them that way until seeing your pics!

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Absolutely amazing description and wonderful response. Keep it up the good work!! I hope to be in your position one day, working hard to it, congrats for your achievement !! and the dogs (pets??) of course

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
FYI this is their truck, I'm just the chauffer!

We are a no-charge, all volunteer, non-profit organization.

Oh, "their" as in THE DOGS? I read that to mean you guys get these things from donors.

That does change it quite a bit. If it's your money then by all means, sorry.

John I

Reaction score
Funny how experience affects perception. As one who often travels with a couple of large dogs I saw a vehicle modified for the safety and comfort of its passengers - human and canine.

I'll repeat an earlier post, thanks for what you and your beautiful pups do.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
othermrsikes