Kentucky Parking Lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeezingInVA

Reaction score
Don't know if you've seen this video I came across of the Kentucky storage lots of brand-new SuperDuties/Expeditions awaiting chips, but thought the drone shots were amazing.

99WhiteC5Coupe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Don't know if you've seen this video I came across of the Kentucky storage lots of brand-new SuperDuties/Expeditions awaiting chips, but thought the drone shots were amazing.

JasonH

Full Access Members
Reaction score
So what is Ford going to do about the pre-2023 models? Will they be sold as new with a discount?

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Do I hear a Hail Discount? They'll be discounted to MSRP.

Maxine the Max

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's the same with GM. There is a GM truck plant near my hometown. We were back this summer visiting. Parking lots with pickups stuffed all over the place. There is a comment in the video from someone who works at this same plant confirming what we saw. Feeling super smart about our 2019 purchase we made in April. The vehicle was manufactured before all the supply chain issues. I'm not sure I would touch a new vehicle now. Corners cut, parts swapped, etc.

GlennSullivan

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Man that is one GIANT cash flow problem there.