KSP Performance UCAs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am guessing this is a Chinese seller and their translation is just terrible.

KSP Upper Control Arm Suspension Kit Tubular Black Fit For Ford, Alignment Lift 0 to 2" for 2004-2019 F150, 1 Years Warranty https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T7VH9V6/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_tIbFDb89Q8C8S

Maybe I am just tired but reading through the description and questions it makes it sound as if the UCAs provide the lift.

Their website does not list the F150 UCAs
https://www.ksp-performance.com/

Still trying to decide between BDS or SPC but came across these and they seem to be the only budget UCAs that don’t say they won’t work with factory offset and backspacing.

Douglasf1378

Reaction score
I have a slight "creak" in my driver side upper ball joist. I have a 2017 Expedition EL XLT with 90K+ miles on it. It was making some noise before I installed the 3/2 lift, but now it happens almost every time when the steering wheel is in the full lock position when making a very tight turn.

I have been saving up to install all at the same time the Icon UCAs (either with the Delta or Uniball, still researching) with MOOG lowers with ploy bushings & grease fittings. I will have enough $ put aside by the end of the week to order the parts.

Black - What are your thoughts on the Icon UCAs?

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have zero personal experience with ICON products. Know a couple people that have had their stuff and are pleased. Have read some not so good stuff on the interwebz to include poor customer service (all taken with a grain of salt mind you).
What I can say is the communication to me from the customer service/sales folks over the past year has been top notch. I have been contacting them since I got this rig about the possibility of a kit for our rigs and they have always been forth coming and quick to reply.
They have now released a kit for us and we are only getting the top of the line kit which is serious coin and when I asked if we would be getting lower level kits they said we would not and explained why.

As to the Upper Control Arms themselves. I am in KY lots of salt and gravel around here and use mine as a daily driver so any Uniball setup is a no go for me no matter the brand.
As for the Delta Joint sound to be a solid product at a SOLID price. At 15k miles a year and the lower level of the off-roading I do I can’t justify the cost of replacement Delta Joints. Nor at the moment can I justify the ICON coil overs.
But that does not mean they aren’t worth looking into or getting if they fit your needs and budget.

I am debating between BDS and SPC because they both use a beefed up standard style ball joint.
The SPCs adjustability is a plus but their replacement ball joints are like $200 a pair.
The BDS is not adjustable but I have not heard of any alignment issues on the F150s (yet to read of anyone putting them on an Expedition) and the replacement Moog ball joints utilized by BDS are a bit cheaper than $200.

OP
OP
Black

Black

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Also may as well do the greaseable Moog end links while you are at it.

Douglasf1378

Reaction score
They have now released a kit for us and we are only getting the top of the line kit which is serious coin and when I asked if we would be getting lower level kits they said we would not and explained why.

I was unaware that Icon had a kit for a 2017 Expedition. My son is a Ford mechanic at a Ford dealership, (Tech is what he likes to called). My son says that when he checks for a UCA for a 2017 Expedition it is the exact same part for a 2014 F150 and older F150s. My thought was to order the UCA kit with the Delta joints from ICON for a 2014 F150.

I took a look at what ICON offers specifically for my year of Expedition. Very expensive suspension kit. I just went with the PowerLift 3/2 kit and swapped out my struts/shocks and coils with KYB all in one units.

You mentioned that I should go ahead and replace my "end links"? Are you talking about the stabilizer end links or the outer tie rod end links?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01