LCA cam bolts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rwmorrisonjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Did Ford change the LCA cam bolts on the 3rd gens? I'm replacing my LCAs and one of the bolts is frozen so I need to cut it out and replace it. The replacements only come in a set of two and are the style with the adjustment lobes instead of the straight bolts like are currently on the truck. I don't want to have mismatched bolts and want to make sure the bolts actually fit before I order them.

What sucks is now the trick is down for 3-5 days since no one in town has the bolts! Always happens on the last one too! :(

mjp2

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OP
OP
rwmorrisonjr

rwmorrisonjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep. I already cut the arm off and the bolt is definitely frozen on there! I’ve ordered the Mevotech kit for both sides from Rock Auto and it should be here Tuesday. Also going to the salvage yard to see if I can pull the one bolt I need before it gets here.

OP
OP
rwmorrisonjr

rwmorrisonjr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
UPDATE: Went to the salvage yard this morning and for $0.66 and 10 minutes labor, I have my bolt! Truck is back together and aligned! Will return the Mevoteck kit when it arrives next week!