Let's See Those Lifted / Big Tire Gen 4s!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Speedboosted

Reaction score
ReadyLift 1.5/2 lift (conbo of a 1.5" level and 3/2 lift since Timberline is factory leveled) with Falken Wildpeak 295/70R18s on factory rims. I had to remove the front WeatherTech mudflaps and there was a little trimming to the front of the rear fender fabric liners. I haven't heard of this being necessary for others that installed 295s, so I'm guessing Wildpeaks run large.

Stock measurements from top of fender to ground:
Front: 37.25"
Rear: 36.5"

Measurements after lift and tires from top of fender to ground:
Front: 39.5"
Rear: 39.25"
This looks fantastic. Just so I understand correctly, you used a 1.5" front spacer from like an F150 application, and then the rear 2" spacer from the 3/2 Readylift kit?

ak49

Reaction score
This looks fantastic. Just so I understand correctly, you used a 1.5" front spacer from like an F150 application, and then the rear 2" spacer from the 3/2 Readylift kit?
Pretty much, but it is the 1.5" for the Expedition (might be the same as the F150 I guess). The Timberline comes with a factory level so the 3" from the 3/2 is too much. I posted some details about it here: https://www.expeditionforum.com/threads/timberline-factory-lift.50727/page-2#post-480045

tecary

Reaction score
I just installed the Rough Country lift on mine last night. I am not a fan of leveling nor did I want to keep the stock shocks in my struts so i put the expy Bilstein's on the rear on the middle clip. it looks amazing and road like a dream last night when I test drove it. I will take and post pictures soon. next is figuring out the exact tire size I want and can manage. I plan on keeping the stock FX4 wheels because I like the way they look.
Are you still happy with the Rough Country Bilstein Combo?

wildfxp

Reaction score

pm89spur

Reaction score
F150 fronts and expedition rears on the wife’s rig. Knocked it out in one day with new brakes and rotors while I was there. 33” BFG KO2

Attachments

• 2E7E2EDF-1638-4D38-AD5C-3F8B1444CBC0.jpeg
    2E7E2EDF-1638-4D38-AD5C-3F8B1444CBC0.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 174
Reaction score
Ebay has a 3.5 inch front spacers made by Supreme Suspensions.. I was going to add 1/2 inch spacers from national drivetrain... In the rear I was going to use a 3 inch spacer... I will upgrade my front control arms to keep a good ride...

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
F150 fronts and expedition rears on the wife’s rig. Knocked it out in one day with new brakes and rotors while I was there. 33” BFG KO2
What brakes did you use, presuming an upgrade? I'm looking for new brakes, and have typically gone with StopTech but everywhere seems to be out of stock 'until further notice'.

pm89spur

Reaction score
What brakes did you use, presuming an upgrade? I'm looking for new brakes, and have typically gone with StopTech but everywhere seems to be out of stock 'until further notice'.
I just got brakebest rotors (oreillys brand) and Wagner ceramic pads also from oreillys. No complaints. Try looking at Power Stop, that’s what I was going to go with, but said the hell with it didn’t want to wait for shipping.

stockfritz2019

Reaction score
Stock ride was good with the CCD system. Really wanted the height and larger tires. I have the stage two with tubular control arms and the raptor CCD delete plug. I just get a "drive mode not available" warning on start up. The shocks are nicely adjustable. I tow a 7k Camper and can turn up the shocks in the rear when towing. Makes a big difference over rough roads under towing conditions. I don't see any issues with stability or ride quality on the street and of course, off road it is much better. View attachment 76383
Hey brother,
I just wanted to know about your paint job?
Is it wrapped ? or did it come factory 2 tone? I want to do something like this but different color.