Lift knowledge or advise needed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
2007 FORD EXPEDITION.jpg
Does any body know anything about the RIZE INDUSTRY lift kits for the 2007+ Ford Expeditions? Would it be worth it? The guy at the 4wheel parts store here in Utah quoted me $5500 dollars which include all the drivelines and hardware, not sure if its what I want to do yet, I currently have a 2" inch leveling kit on my 2008 Expedition right now, any knowledge or oppinions would be great thanks. (picture posted is of a 2007, looks awesome I think but not sure), here is what mine looks like now with the 2" leveling kit installed
33464764025_large.jpg

Last edited:

mindgame

Full Access Members
Reaction score
View attachment 3295
Does any body know anything about the RIZE INDUSTRY lift kits for the 2007+ Ford Expeditions? Would it be worth it? The guy at the 4wheel parts store here in Utah quoted me $5500 dollars which include all the drivelines and hardware, not sure if its what I want to do yet, I currently have a 2" inch leveling kit on my 2008 Expedition right now, any knowledge or oppinions would be great thanks. (picture posted is of a 2007, looks awesome I think but not sure), here is what mine looks like now with the 2" leveling kit installed
View attachment 3296

Dude...

You just have 1/2 of the gear... That 5.5bill kit is just for the lift..
If you want to get their custom coilovers, it will cost another 5+bills...
Although you can get Kings coilovers for 1/2 the price...

Cheers :)

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No it will not fit. Do a search for a thread that someone did asking about disconnecting the advanced trac system on our tucks. No lift company will make a lift kit for the 3rd gen bc of it, trust me. That truck you posted is out of cali, they removed the custom one off kit bc it kept breaking axles.

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If its an unstable lift for the 2007+ expeditions how do I go about lifting it higher than the 2 1/2" I already have on my Expy? these things are too low to the ground and how come it works on the 2003-2006 Expeditions when not the 2007+ Expeditions? now i'm stumped, about ready to just go buy a first gen Expy and customise and forget about my 08.

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I decided to wait on messing with my 08 and keep it nice and go buy me a first gen eddibauer and build as a Moab rock crawler rig there are a bunch here in utah for around 3grand so thats my solution to the whole lift problem give me 6 months to a year and I might have the project first my comuter car needs paint job.

OP
OP
Nathanialson 08

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ya my dad had a heart to heart talk with me about this, if i'm paying 32K for this rig i might as well keep it nice because i'm 25 years old right now and who knows when and if i'll be able to get a vehicle this nice again, plus it looks sweet the way it is I think.