noise when cold in the morning, disappears when warmed up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jstekk

Reaction score
I have a loud noise in my 2003 Ford expedition Eddie Bauer edition 5.4 L.

How much would it cost to take off the valve covers and fix the noise? it may be making noise in there. I looked somewhere online and they said somewhere around $500 to $800 for the labor.

Is there anybody that can help me with my problem and tell me how easy it is and save my life I'm disabled and I'm living on social security. Needless to say I'm poor and needy, low income.

Any suggestions comments would help thank you very much! ️️

I have a video of the noise but I need somewhere to post it, if you request I'll send you a copy. It's very important to me to find out exactly what this is I really need to know what it is so that I can try and attempt to fix it, I need to fix this.

Last edited:

sesmith

Reaction score
I don't think Ford put the 3 valve engine in until 2005, so that would leave yours out of having phasers.

OP
OP
Jstekk

Jstekk

Reaction score
I have a video, will you let me send you a video of the noise, I need to find out what the noise is so I know what to do, how to fix it...