Limited to Stealth Edition conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jayzce

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me convert some on my Limited Expedition and make it look like the Stealth Edition package. A lot of you would say why I didn't go for the Stealth edition in the first place right? I'm from the Philippines and we only have the Limited trim, unfortunately. When the Stealth Edition was released I like what those blackout parts they did to make the White pop on the truck.

Parts I need to identify part #'s so I can order the parts online and have them shipped. Plastidipping can be done but for sure it's not going to last long given our extreme climate here in the Philippines. That's why I'm opting for the OEM painted parts.

Grille
Fog lamp bezels
Tailgate garnish
Roof rack?

A few more questions;

1. Can I replace my projector headlights to all LED? Are they just plug and play?
2. 360 Camera? Can this be an easy upgrade? Limited doesn't come with a 360 camera here.

Thank you in advance!

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thats gonna cost big bucks and the camera and lights are a huge expense to swap.

OP
OP
J

jayzce

Reaction score
Thats gonna cost big bucks and the camera and lights are a huge expense to swap.

I know right!? We don't have the Stealth Edition :(

Might need to go with the smaller pieces first then last would be the lights and camera's if funds will permit.

Lou Hamilton

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The headlights alone are almost $1800 USD each. They are blacked out versus the chrome ones.

I got hit and it cracked. So that was the cost on the estimate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me convert some on my Limited Expedition and make it look like the Stealth Edition package. A lot of you would say why I didn't go for the Stealth edition in the first place right? I'm from the Philippines and we only have the Limited trim, unfortunately. When the Stealth Edition was released I like what those blackout parts they did to make the White pop on the truck.

Parts I need to identify part #'s so I can order the parts online and have them shipped. Plastidipping can be done but for sure it's not going to last long given our extreme climate here in the Philippines. That's why I'm opting for the OEM painted parts.

Grille
Fog lamp bezels
Tailgate garnish
Roof rack?

A few more questions;

1. Can I replace my projector headlights to all LED? Are they just plug and play?
2. 360 Camera? Can this be an easy upgrade? Limited doesn't come with a 360 camera here.

Thank you in advance!

Is this to say then that my Stealth has LED running lights / headlights? I thought the way the Platinum's turn signals ran ("progressive" ??) was cool, but noticed my Limited Stealth doesn't do it.

The 360 camera requires new mirrors?...I'm surprised your Limited doesn't already have those.

Aside from the things you've listed the only other thing I would think would be the wheels (being somewhat blacked-out) and maybe things like black mirrors?...paint color-matched door handles? <<< would also assume that came with the Limited package.

LyoddChrissmiss

Reaction score
I know you said the harsh temps would not do well on the, plastidip, I’d consider getting your chrome wrapped.
Like others said, it would cost alooot of $$ to do all this.

Good luck with what you wish to do.

OP
OP
J

jayzce

Reaction score
The headlights alone are almost $1800 USD each. They are blacked out versus the chrome ones.

I got hit and it cracked. So that was the cost on the estimate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WOW! 1.8k for a single one?

OP
OP
J

jayzce

Reaction score
Is this to say then that my Stealth has LED running lights / headlights? I thought the way the Platinum's turn signals ran ("progressive" ??) was cool, but noticed my Limited Stealth doesn't do it.

The 360 camera requires new mirrors?...I'm surprised your Limited doesn't already have those.

Aside from the things you've listed the only other thing I would think would be the wheels (being somewhat blacked-out) and maybe things like black mirrors?...paint color-matched door handles? <<< would also assume that came with the Limited package.

Unfortunately, our units here don't come with 360 cameras even if their trim is Limited.

For the wheels, I will be replacing them with 24 inches like my 2010 Expedition.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360