Limited to Stealth Edition conversion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

jayzce

Reaction score
Feel for you. That’s some real bs to not have options available

Nuff said!

Even if we are willing to add some of the additional cost for different options for our desired vehicle of choice we are down to only a single option and that is what they have configured. No means to special order other trims.

Greg Parker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately, our units here don't come with 360 cameras even if their trim is Limited.

For the wheels, I will be replacing them with 24 inches like my 2010 Expedition.

o_O ...holy hell. I want to downsize my 20" to 18" so I can put some ACTUAL shoes on this bugger. TWENTY-FOURS?!!! Goodgawd.

OP
OP
J

jayzce

Reaction score
o_O ...holy hell. I want to downsize my 20" to 18" so I can put some ACTUAL shoes on this bugger. TWENTY-FOURS?!!! Goodgawd.

Yeah just like my 2010 EB with 24 wheels and tires. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a lowering kit for the 2010 Eddie Bauer 4x4 to eliminate those fender gaps.

SIX78.jpeg
p.jpeg

KJ-Idaho

Reaction score
Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me convert some on my Limited Expedition and make it look like the Stealth Edition package. A lot of you would say why I didn't go for the Stealth edition in the first place right? I'm from the Philippines and we only have the Limited trim, unfortunately. When the Stealth Edition was released I like what those blackout parts they did to make the White pop on the truck.

Parts I need to identify part #'s so I can order the parts online and have them shipped. Plastidipping can be done but for sure it's not going to last long given our extreme climate here in the Philippines. That's why I'm opting for the OEM painted parts.

Grille
Fog lamp bezels
Tailgate garnish
Roof rack?

A few more questions;

1. Can I replace my projector headlights to all LED? Are they just plug and play?
2. 360 Camera? Can this be an easy upgrade? Limited doesn't come with a 360 camera here.

Thank you in advance!

———-

I made a very short inquiry into converting my platinum to stealth.

parts for grill were less than $500, labor estimated a full day.
For lamp trim was $350 per side.
Black out replacement EXPEDITION back cross trim (tailgate) $400 or more.
On and on, I would have been at $6000 just to get partway there.

no dice for me even though I like the stealth looks