Lock/Unlock gone from FordPass?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Artie...dude...fingerprint? Really? That’s so iPhone 8. You drive a Navi but still have to use your fingerprint to unlock your phone like some normie? What’s going on here?!?

Kidding of course. I feel like every third time I log in to my FordPass app I have to log back in, re-enter a PIN, allow facial recognition, etc. Really annoying.
Bro, it’s a iPhone7 so I don’t even get to use the wireless charging pad... it’s bleak. In all honesty, I didn’t expect it to survive this long but when Apple switched to the tougher glass and water resistance the phone is now damn resilient.

As for the app... you have the same issue as I... renter the pin which never seems to be used and log back in... ok, same bs so nothing unusual.

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bro, it’s a iPhone7 so I don’t even get to use the wireless charging pad... it’s bleak. In all honesty, I didn’t expect it to survive this long but when Apple switched to the tougher glass and water resistance the phone is now damn resilient.

I just got an 11 about a month ago, but it replaced a 6S...so I know the struggle.

But I agree with you, the wife and I used to cycle into a new phone every 18 months or so. But that 6S was bulletproof for both of us. I put new batteries in them both, but the only reason we upgraded was to get a better camera; once they got fresh batteries the 6Ss still worked great after 3 (or 4?) years.

Michael Shepherd

Reaction score
Bro, it’s a iPhone7 so I don’t even get to use the wireless charging pad... it’s bleak.
:Big Laugh: For some reason I am suddenly reminded of the 'Why can't we just get in the running car' line from the It's What We Do' GEICO commercials.

Honorebel

Reaction score
I still have everything on my 19 Expy..

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Gumby

Full Access Members
Reaction score

As for the app... you have the same issue as I... renter the pin which never seems to be used and log back in... ok, same bs so nothing unusual.
I'm still running an iPhone 6 Plus...:rockit: