Locking Key FOB inside Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eyecando

Reaction score
My 2019 Expedition Key FOB is no longer being detected and preventing the doors from being locked with the Key FOB inside the vehicle. It worked when I received the vehicle. Has anyone else had this issue? Is there a way to turn this feature on and off?

I went through a period where none of the doors would open except the drivers side door when I approached and grabbed the door handle. That problem went away. Not sure what caused it, but maybe the vehicle battery was low?

Jamaican Cruiser

Reaction score
I would check the battery :biggun:. I range and other issues when I first purchased my MAX and it was simply a battery, as the vehicle had been on the dealer lot for 10 months and the key fob drained the battery

OP
OP
E

Eyecando

Reaction score
Thanks. Have done that many times. Battery is fully charged and the car sill does not detect the FOB inside the car. Otherwise, the FOB works OK now.