Longest lasting SUV's....see #14

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

carymccarr

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If a vehicle can’t make it to 200k miles these days something is terribly wrong lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Machete

Machete

My Rig. 2000 EB 4x4 5.4L
Reaction score
It’s like old age. It’s not that you lived till age 90. It’s your health those last 25 years.

Sure, some cars can get you to 200k but at what cost? 300k vehicles like the Toyota Land cruiser, are a dime a dozen. I’m sure 1st gens will be too.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If a vehicle can’t make it to 200k miles these days something is terribly wrong lol..............................................................................................
It’s all about maintenance! If you think all vehicles should make it 200,000 mi. Regardless then you are clueless. I’ve got 134,000mi. on my 08 utility E350 work van that has weighed in at 9,500 lbs since day one and it’s still alive because I maintain the hell out of it. I tow a 4,000-5,000 lb dump trailer on a regular basis also. Change the oil and filters religiously and they will last. I also run the living hell out of my Fords and they seem to keep being loyal because of maintenance./QUOTE]

Last edited:

JamaicaJoe

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I gotta wonder how they obtain these statistics. For example; I drive my vehicle past 200K miles and it never is sold, I keep driving it until it is ready for the scrap yard. The DMV has no mileage record.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk