looking and need info

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ydrr1

Reaction score
Hi All.
New member here. :)
Looking for a '15 - '17 EL King Ranch. In looking at original window stickers on CarFax, one I'm looking at has "Continuous Control Suspension". From reading around on here I understand that came with the 22" wheel package. This vehicle has them however I would like to swap to the OE 20" wheels. Is there anything that will be a problem by switching these two types of wheels? Any reason to not have the "Continuous Control Suspension"? The ones I'm looking at are 100-175k mile range. I have a shop and we can take care of what needs to be so unlike a lot of people that range of mileage is not an issue for me.
Thank you for your help!

StephenOsborne1

Reaction score
Hi All.
New member here. :)
Looking for a '15 - '17 EL King Ranch. In looking at original window stickers on CarFax, one I'm looking at has "Continuous Control Suspension". From reading around on here I understand that came with the 22" wheel package. This vehicle has them however I would like to swap to the OE 20" wheels. Is there anything that will be a problem by switching these two types of wheels? Any reason to not have the "Continuous Control Suspension"? The ones I'm looking at are 100-175k mile range. I have a shop and we can take care of what needs to be so unlike a lot of people that range of mileage is not an issue for me.
Thank you for your help!
I recently bought a 15 XLT so I did much of the same research. From what I gathered, the continuous control suspension is the air ride system. Nice to have for load control but more complex and expensive to repair. At your mileage, I'd expect the suspension may need some work, too.
As far as the wheels, I don't think there are any difference between brakes or control arms, etc. That may preclude you from swapping to the smaller wheel.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01