Looking For All The Mods But Short On Suppliers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Epic Dad

Reaction score
I’m ready to buy a ton of cool stuff for my Expy! What should
I buy lol! Already did the lift.

Here’s a list of some of the mods I have planned out but am still looking for the right companies for different things. I’m looking for ideas too on products that exist because there just aren’t a lot of products for the 21 model yet.

Are you looking to spend money? That's all your past threads have been.....cool let me help.

So you've already got the lift, the exterior looks perfect to me, I'd wait till your out of warranty and rhen go with CAI, downpipes, tube and exhaust. Boom, your finished....until the next mod.
We’ll I’m not really interested in changing the exhaust except maybe the tip.

What I do want to do is do a front bumper like Forged but with winch mod but I don’t see any options but forged for front bumper.
I want to setup a Rough Country 3 inch lift instead of ReadyLift but they don’t do platinum models yet with CCD.

I would love to do a front grille swap to F150 where my grille would be fully vertical .

I want to add a new roof rack but I haven’t found any I like yet. Seems like only Forged has one.

I want to find a new drop hitch that would be in all black instead of my Andersen 6” drop in silver. Looking for a reputable company that makes a black one. Found off brands so far.

I’m planning on putting in strobes in the headlights and tail lights and amber construction lights in the front/back windshiled to serve as a warning when I’m moving trailers and stuff for my construction company or for when I need to unload in weird spots. As the owner I do a lot of drops of supplies at our job sites and am always needing to park in odd spots or backup in odd spots.

I definitely want to find some interior accessories I might like such as iPad holders for the kids
I’m planning on buying ditch lights eventually and syncing them into my construction might setup as well.

Looking for a good power programmer.

There’s more but off the top of my head can’t think of it it all.

Attachments

• 056AECED-9325-4331-87AB-E72E22B17CF4.jpeg
    056AECED-9325-4331-87AB-E72E22B17CF4.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’m ready to buy a ton of cool stuff for my Expy! What should
I buy lol! Already did the lift.
Are you looking to spend money? That's all your past threads have been.....cool let me help.

So you've already got the lift, the exterior looks perfect to me, I'd wait till your out of warranty and rhen go with CAI, downpipes, tube and exhaust. Boom, your finished....until the next mod.

OP
OP
Epic Dad

Epic Dad

Reaction score

We’ll I’m not really interested in changing the exhaust except maybe the tip.

What I do want to do is do a front bumper like Forged but with winch mod but I don’t see any options but forged for front bumper.

I would love to do a front grille swap to F150 where my grille would be fully vertical .

I want to setup a Rough Country 3 inch lift instead of ReadyLift but they don’t do platinum models yet with CCD.

I want to add a new roof rack but I haven’t found any I like yet. Seems like only Forged has one.

I want to find a new drop hitch that would be in all black instead of my Andersen 6” drop in silver. Looking for a reputable company that makes a black one. Found off brands so far.

I’m planning on putting in strobes in the headlights and tail lights and amber construction lights in the front/back windshiled to serve as a warning when I’m moving trailers and stuff for my construction company or for when I need to unload in weird spots. As the owner I do a lot of drops of supplies at our job sites and am always needing to park in odd spots or backup in odd spots.

I definitely want to find some interior accessories I might like such as iPad holders for the kids

I’m planning on buying ditch lights eventually and syncing them into my construction might setup as well.

Looking for a good power programmer too.

There’s more but off the top of my head can’t think of it it all.

Last edited:

wakeboarder

Full Access Members
Reaction score
B&W makes a mostly black hitch. Made in the USA.