Looking for OKies!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csharpe3

Reaction score
New to my expy and wanted to meet others. I bought my 02 used, would like to compare some parts to see if mine has the correct parts.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Welcome to the family....post some pictures and ask away....just be careful what you ask for....if its opinions and ideas you will get them here!!!!

OP
OP
C

csharpe3

Reaction score
Welcome to the family....post some pictures and ask away....just be careful what you ask for....if its opinions and ideas you will get them here!!!!

Thanks. I don't think I can post pics yet. But I have already gotten some help in the forums. ;-) I am learning a lot about the Expy and learning to control my foot a little better for reasonable gas mileage.

I bought my Expy because I didn't want another large SUV (Suburban/Excursion size). I have 4 children and this weekend I ran into the reason I need a bigger truck or van. With all 3 rows filled there is absolutely no room to carry a descent cooler or more than 4 folding chairs. :disgust:

Only time will tell.

OP
OP
C

csharpe3

Reaction score
Thanks. Are the engines basically the same, just updated interiors? BTW, I found some lost power in replacing the thermostat. MPG still sucks, but it is what it is.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360