Looking to buy Expedition w/ Green Interior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

f150cowboy

Reaction score
Allow me to introduce myself, Barry from Tampa FL. Recently got a 2000 Eddie Bauer 4x4. It needed a little TLC but now it's running great. Looking forward to getting advice from you guys on future mechanical issues.

I'm also looking to buy another Expedition to replace my 99 Jalapeno Green Ranger 4x4. I would like a 97 or 98 model with the Willow Green interior. Would also prefer Vermont Green or Silver exterior color. Must have 4x4, front bucket seats, rear air. If you know of any around that are for sale let me know. I also have a local craigslist wanted ad up:
WANTED 1997 or 1998 Green Ford Expedition 4x4 with Green Interior

Thanks!!

SWAGGA

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Allow me to introduce myself, Barry from Tampa FL. Recently got a 2000 Eddie Bauer 4x4. It needed a little TLC but now it's running great. Looking forward to getting advice from you guys on future mechanical issues.

I'm also looking to buy another Expedition to replace my 99 Jalapeno Green Ranger 4x4. I would like a 97 or 98 model with the Willow Green interior. Would also prefer Vermont Green or Silver exterior color. Must have 4x4, front bucket seats, rear air. If you know of any around that are for sale let me know. I also have a local craigslist wanted ad up:
WANTED 1997 or 1998 Green Ford Expedition 4x4 with Green Interior

Thanks!!
I may be wrong, but I've never seen an expedition without front bucket seats. Also, I've never seen an expedition with green interior... not to say they don't exist, but all I've seen were either tan or gray.

FordandPolaris

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have seen expy's with bench seats, pretty rare though. I was thinking the same thing about the green interior as well though.

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have seen expy's with bench seats, pretty rare though. I was thinking the same thing about the green interior as well though.

My 97 xlt has the green (teal? IDK what color to call it) interior and the front/rear bench seat. I'd rather have the console though. no way I imagine myself hauling eight extra people

Album in case I'm wrong about the color.

B

bedrck46

97 interior trim
The trim interior color codes are:
X — Medium prairie tan.
S — Willow green.
2 — Medium graphite.

Interior Color Codes

X —Medium prairie tan (Expedition/Navigator).
2 — Medium graphite (Expedition/Navigator).
S — Willow green (Expedition).

Interior Color Codes

X — Medium Prairie Tan
2 — Medium Graphite
T — Dark Graphite

Looks like the only years that had a green interior were the 97 and 98 years

5.4T

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This green?
37621695.jpg

Or this green?