Low Beam replacement in a '15 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AmpliFIRE

AmpliFIRE

Reaction score
Drove on the highway and local roads last night for 30 miles. My opinion is that these new bulbs are more than adequate and a big improvement over the stock bulbs.

Z4Mguy

Reaction score
I love my 35W Morimoto 5500K HIDs in my projectors from The Retrofit Source, used the CanBus option rather than the relay harness. Did have to do some minor height adjustment to keep from blinding onoming traffic. I also bought the 75mm cylinder dust covers so I had room and didn't need to cut the original dust covers. Had for the past 3 months without problems. Just ordered the Morimoto H9 LED bulbs to try for the high beams, hope they work as well.

chuck s

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Chesterfield, VA (that's south of Richmond, y'all)
Let us know how the high beams work. LED "filament" placement is getting better and is critical for fitting LEDs in Halogen housings. I can get by with the low beams as-is but really like more distance with the highbeams since the bulk of my driving has always been country and far-out (as in distance, not koolness) suburbs.

-- Chuck

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Glad to know I’m not the only one who has had xentec failures. I also went through a set of Kensun kits from amazon. They are also low quality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro