Low pressure AC switch???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
johnboneske

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for their help! You guys are always a wealth of info and help. I am might go to Pick n Pull to get one, or may just bite the bullet and get the whole assembly. I know i should get it fixed properly... Having it jumped out, at least makes the AC work, and I made sure my AC is charged properly. I am at 53psi low side and 235 high side @ 84°. So its running correctly.

crazyjerry

Reaction score
on my 97 expedition, my front air works great, the rear use to come, but now i get nothing. what to do.

OP
OP
johnboneske

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What does the rear do? Does the fan motor work, it just doesn't get cool?

stamp11127

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey John, it was 89 here today while the students were working on a Peterbuilt's AC system. Low side was 37, high side was 225 when running. I would say you can drop your temps/pressures more.

OP
OP
johnboneske

johnboneske

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey John, it was 89 here today while the students were working on a Peterbuilt's AC system. Low side was 37, high side was 225 when running. I would say you can drop your temps/pressures more.

I will do that then... I was just going off my 134a chart.

I do notice it isn't as cold coming out of the ducts as I would think it should be, it's only around 45° to 50° air. I will probably replace that part you posted, since my TXV may be having issues too. Will drop the pressures first to see if that helps. Thank you!