LOW profile rooftop rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I still have more lights to add and still wanting to try the KC Gravity Pro 6 roof bar. I love the looks but do not want anymore noise from the roof. Any better ideas out there for lights and wiring let me know. So far it has been pretty solid and clean set up.

9b51b073273591c258e7b78aae3a88a3.jpg
1607527b1315fc73b426fb2712319bd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Artie

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I still have more lights to add and still wanting to try the KC Gravity Pro 6 roof bar. I love the looks but do not want anymore noise from the roof. Any better ideas out there for lights and wiring let me know. So far it has been pretty solid and clean set up.

9b51b073273591c258e7b78aae3a88a3.jpg
1607527b1315fc73b426fb2712319bd9.jpg

That’s clean AF, nice!

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wow, :cheers:
Great work!! Super clean install... Thank you for answering my question about the mounting plate. Did the loom come with the kit or did you have to buy it separate?

Honestly if it were me I'd put the brightest thing you can find in the bumper and see if you still want more. If my memory serves those pro rigs are bright as hell but are not the quietest. Your insulated windshield will help with the noise though... I had a single 40in BD on my raptor and it was plllllleeeeeenty of light. All my other lights disappeared. Down the road I have 4 Lightforce HIDs in storage I want to mount on a removable mount of some kind. Do you have the rack lights set to come on with the reverse lights?

I'm thinking while I'm doing the switchpro it would be nice to have it wired to its own battery. I found a 2k inverter on another forum cheap so having to not worry about the starting battery would be nice. Doesn't seem too difficult with one of these isolators... Amazon Link and one of these battery boxes. Long or Wide. This isolator even comes with the jump start button if the starter battery should need a boost. As long as you can cut your own cables it doesn't seem to difficult. Famous last words....

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I got the loom on Amazon. I do not have the rear lights hooked to the reverse lights. They are way to bright and high. It would make a lot of people mad I think. Main reason for the rear lights and the whip is for boating season. We always pull off the lake at night. We will use the lights to wipe down the boat in the dark. The whip is for my wife. I fight the a-holes on the ramp and can help her guid the boat in. She’s pretty good at getting it off and on the trailer. But we went up from a 21’ to a 24’ and she loses sight of the truck and trailer a few trailer length away. I put the whip up and she can still see the center line and knows that’s the back of the truck. Works in the day as well with the flag. Dune season the whip is a novelty item and then loading lights as well. I am liking the idea of not having a bar on the roof and have a real good one in the bumper. I’m scared of the dark. [emoji12]

Shaffer9

Full Access Members
Reaction score

LGE_CTS_motors

Reaction score
I got the loom on Amazon. I do not have the rear lights hooked to the reverse lights. They are way to bright and high. It would make a lot of people mad I think. Main reason for the rear lights and the whip is for boating season. We always pull off the lake at night. We will use the lights to wipe down the boat in the dark. The whip is for my wife. I fight the a-holes on the ramp and can help her guid the boat in. She’s pretty good at getting it off and on the trailer. But we went up from a 21’ to a 24’ and she loses sight of the truck and trailer a few trailer length away. I put the whip up and she can still see the center line and knows that’s the back of the truck. Works in the day as well with the flag. Dune season the whip is a novelty item and then loading lights as well. I am liking the idea of not having a bar on the roof and have a real good one in the bumper. I’m scared of the dark. [emoji12]

@LGE_CTS_motors Glad you guys are in here! I have been planning to have forum member spam you with requests for the roof rack! Hahaha in this same thread I showed everyone multiple examples of expeditions with your roof rack and bumpers. Saw the bumper was available on your site and hoping the roof rack follows.

Stay posted to see what we have in store... its going to be huge for this community.....