Lowered my 2001 expy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
BlowerWhore

BlowerWhore

Reaction score
I never thought a lowered expy could look this good, mabye try getting a better camera and get a proper shoot with it. whatever you used was playing hell with the odd lighting

Yeh I'm using an iPhone 6 it was a quick shoot by the house. I don't have a nice camera to use

IMINYOURCHAIR

Full Access Members
Reaction score
damn, too bad I'm not in that area, I have a pretty decent one. need to detail my expy and get some shots with it. haven't got to use it on her yet.

Mediamonkey11

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Dang, very tasteful! I too expected to see something extravagant but was pleasantly surprised! Usually you'll see these expy's lowered around here but with freakishly large wheels added as well and they look icky. Very nice job! I especially respect your decision to lower due to it being a tow rig as it should likely deliver added stability.

compedge

Reaction score
Looks great, love my 02AWD lowered
Tows a 28' enclosed with no issues

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have a 1998 without the air ride suspension and 4WD and been trying to figure out for a while how to go about dropping it a bit. Do you know if this will work or if there would be other mods needed as well?

OP
OP
BlowerWhore

BlowerWhore

Reaction score
I have a 1998 without the air ride suspension and 4WD and been trying to figure out for a while how to go about dropping it a bit. Do you know if this will work or if there would be other mods needed as well?

Of course. Same exact suspension

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
because of this I will shave my door moldings and trunk probably my roof rails

onlyexilove

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have been researching for a bit now trying to figure out part numbers for the drop spindles through belltech and cant seem to find them. Do you by chance have any part numbers handy for the spindles or drop shocks? I already know I can go with the 2 inch drop springs on the rear. Thanks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360