Lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mitch Dedic

Reaction score
Any products from any manufactures to lower a 2021
Expedition. First Ford ever, and nobody does anything with
them?

Reaction score
Hey, I’m in the same boat as you. Haven’t been able to find sort of lowering kits for the 2018+ Expedition. Looks like the geometry of the front suspension is the same as the F-150s, so Belltech and or VAS motorsport both have coil over solutions. The rear however, is going to be the issue. I emailed the guys at VAS. I’ll let you know what they say. I haven’t got my truck yet to be able to assess what I’m dealing with. Coming from a 2015 F-150

OP
OP
M

Mitch Dedic

Reaction score
Hey, I’m in the same boat as you. Haven’t been able to find sort of lowering kits for the 2018+ Expedition. Looks like the geometry of the front suspension is the same as the F-150s, so Belltech and or VAS motorsport both have coil over solutions. The rear however, is going to be the issue. I emailed the guys at VAS. I’ll let you know what they say. I haven’t got my truck yet to be able to assess what I’m dealing with. Coming from a 2015 F-150

Let me know what you find out!

Thanks,
Mitch

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
strutmasters.com can make drop/lift coils/struts for you and coilsprings.com can make drop springs for you...i had them make me 2" drop springs about 4 yrs ago...LOVED them...swapped them when i decided to go big for my audio set up...i had them make rear set of springs that will support oem+2K over in weight...they came through perfectly for $300...put them on the truck without the weight and shot the truck up 4 inches...once the springs settled dropped 2" and when my build was complete...leveled out at oem ride height...and i ordered rear springs to put on my 2011 altima to raise the rear 2"