Lucas Oil Complete Fuel Treatment

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SeanM

Reaction score
Figured I would let you all know about this stuff.

My uncle used this in his 98 XLT 5.4 religiously. I was getting bad mileage in my truck (2004 EB 5.4 160k miles). 14.7 mpg over 200 miles on flat highway in upstate new york (I90). I started using this lucas oil treatment about a week ago and this weekend I drove from Buffalo to Burlington. I averaged 16.8 through the Adirondacks. WOW. On the way home I was running with a bad O2 sensor and half the engine was running rich. Despite this I averaged 16.6 over the same 200 miles on I90. With the sensor fixed I predict up to 17.5 mpg. I also replaced the air filter as well, but I think the fuel treatment worked wonders on the injectors. I highly recommend this stuff.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I use this ALL the time...I just used the oil treatment when I did the oil change...engine does run smoother

vince0190

Reaction score
Just wanted to thank you for your products! I've been using many in my 2000 Ford Lynx for the past few months. Wow, what a difference they all have made. First started using the synthetic oil treatment. Much faster oil pressure on cold starts. Then started using the fuel treatment. Easier starting and much better mpg's....

playerkp420

Reaction score
Haven't tried the fuel treatment. But the oil stabilizer is great. Ever since I spun the gears on the display at my local commercial lawnmower retailer, I was sold. I don't think I've done an oil change on anything since without it.

Swede252

Reaction score
I use the fuel and oil as well as transmission products from Lucas in everything. Even my new JD tractor and Echo trimmer.
I brought two old Thunderbirds back to life as work cars with the stuff. Got years from both. My JD old tractor is a model 70 built in 1969!