Member Signature Request

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Members,

If you havent already, please create/update your signature by going to "usercp" and signature to update your vehicle information. This helps everyone in replying to your request that are going to respond.

Please include at a minimum the following informtion: year, model, and engine size

The more information you give about your vehicle, the easier it is to reply and the faster you will get a response.

Last edited:
OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here's what it says for those that dont want to review it

This is a intro forum,please post stuff about yourself here.
Please use appropriate fourm for questions and problems

HELP US HELP YOU make a signature line in your profile
with the year of your Expy model, trim line, and engine
size as this will show up in all your post.

Admin

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have proposed that this become a requirement when creating your user profile...this will take away the need for the member to state what year...model...engine size they have for each thread they create and eleviates the need for us as helpers to ask those questions...this speeds response time for us helping and you as the member asking the question...

as it said...help us help you...is this too much to ask and why is there so much push back on such a simple task????

SgtStedanko

Reaction score
How does one add a picture to their signature? I have tried the image link, but all it does is put an

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Members,

If you havent already, please create/update your signature by going to "usercp" and signature to update your vehicle information. This helps everyone in replying to your request that are going to respond.

Please include at a minimum the following informtion: year, model, and engine size

The more information you give about your vehicle, the easier it is to reply and the faster you will get a response.

I give up. Where is "usercp"?

joethefordguy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Found it! apparently. got my signature updated, but I never saw anything like "usercp".