Mice inside my 2015 Limited EL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its funny how these problems seem to disappear once you grow up and stop doing drugs in mom's garage....
Wow mom had a garage? I must have done too many drugs and never noticed....lol .... oh that’s right we built a garage addition on the house but dads 84 Tempo got the spot in the stall....what??? Who parks a 4cyl Tempo in a garage over a 79 V8 Cougar XR7 with factory CB radio and retractable moon roof? Maybe mom and dad were on drugs???

OP
OP
Muddy Bean

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Note to self: find a good taxidermist.

I’ve set two other traps just in case. Truck goes in this week to be steam cleaned inside and detailed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Boostedbus

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its funny how these problems seem to disappear once you grow up and stop doing drugs in mom's garage....
FYI that shit really happened with those little bastards looking out the vents at me.... everyone else thought it was cute but I didn’t ! They didn’t have to tear the dash out twice too get rid of the nests ...but I did! Actually a nice kill would have been a lot more satisfying..... ok I’ve moved on!

OP
OP
Muddy Bean

Muddy Bean

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Peanut butter and a little jelly .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro