Michelin Premier LTX DT vs Defender LTX M/S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ESA 780

Reaction score
Thanks for the feedback guys that’s what I thought. Looks like it was a miss ship they’re ordering the one 14s and gonna swap them out next week.

Calidad

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Just put on the new BFG Trail Terrain. Brand new tire thats targeting the SUV user that wants highway performance but needs good snow and shoulder durability.
3 Peak rated.

Stock 22 size
I have about 12 miles of 60-75mph on the highway no sound difference that I could tell. At low speeds they do make more grippy type of noise but its not a tire noise like my old Rugged Terrains or KO2’s made. These are pretty quiet. Ride quality is nearly identical to stock tires except I would say there is a very very slight increase in road imperfection feed back over the stock tires. If you didn’t ride / drive it daily I doubt you’d notice a difference.

Attachments

• E0AB19C9-1532-4C9B-B0C1-D510E1E16193.jpeg
    E0AB19C9-1532-4C9B-B0C1-D510E1E16193.jpeg
    227.7 KB · Views: 20

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Here is a good and I believe accurate comparison. Everything said about the Defender LTX is dead on accurate so I would assume the Premier is as well.

Premier vs Defender
(I think I said this on a previous post, but can't remember)

Discount Tire suggested I avoid the Premiers. The guy I work with there said they wear super-quickly on heavy vehicles like ours. He had Premiers in stock and suggested I order the Defenders and wait. And they were the same price so it's not like he was upselling me.