Moving front parking sensors.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

osuspaghetti

Reaction score
Has anyone had any luck with moving the front middle two sensors? I’d like to reposition them to account for a bull bar/ light combo I installed. I could turn them off but I was just wondering if anyone had done this before. Thanks in advance!

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I’ve not personally done it on this truck. But move them to where?
As in mount to the bull bar so you still get the utility, or somewhere else on the bumper?
Idk how picky these sensors are, but I had a jeep we moved the parking sensors on to fit an exposed spare tire. it wasn’t an issue. The housing and wiring was most challenging.

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Many companies sell relocation kits brackets when doing their aftermarket bumpers in the F150's. The sensors in the Expedition are not different, as far as the parking sensors. I would expect you should be able to as long as the wiring is long enough.

OP
OP
osuspaghetti

osuspaghetti

Reaction score
Thank you both. I’ll look in to a relocation bracket. I also have access to wire that I could use to solder and extend the harness/clip. I’m wondering if I could extend them and place them in the pre-drilled holes for the license plate on the bull bar