My 2022 Expedition Limited Max is BUILT!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
On a positive note for those of us that haven’t had our new expy’s built or haven’t had production start on them yet. No dreaded email on this Thursday night from FMC with that ‘22 front end telling us our builds have been postponed another week or month or year lol

carnevallemarcelo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been lurking here a while. Thanks for all the information. Now that I have news, I figured I'd join and post.

When tracking my VIN on the Ford site on my phone today, I was greeted with the message "Your 2022 Expedition Limited Max has been 'Built' and is currently awaiting shipment."

Order confirmed: 11/11/2021
In Production: 1/25/2022
Built: 2/22/2022
Shipped: [BLANK]
Delivery: TBD

Further down it says Estimated Delivery is 3/22/2022.
- Being delivered to Minneapolis, MN.
Congratulations!!! Post pictures when arrive, it seems you will the first one in America!!

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Last edited:

BravoAlpha

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Lol I troll on the internet and accuse people of stalking me lol oh and I hide behind a screen name an put a false location cant catch me bro lol

back to OP..

glad you got a build. I’ve not got another delayed email so I’m encouraged by that. I’m already cringing at the thought of it sitting in a lot out in the elements for a month or more. Ughh

lv2drive

Full Access Members
Reaction score
THREAD OF THE NIGHT!

wow... classic. what a fantastic contribution to this forum!

"hey let me boast about MY dealership has all these trucks that some here might be interested in".... then refuse to share the name of the dealership because one of us might stalk you?

there's a handful of descriptive terms for you that come to mind.

we come here to help one another. maybe you didn't get the memo.

i'm sure we will all be salivating to answer any actual questions you might have in the future. probably from nevada - and own a hyundai. we all know there's no "platinum" tag on whatever beater you actually drive.... you ain't foolin nobody over here.

go on, head back over to the kia forum you joined yesterday.

murrdawg50

Full Access Members
Reaction score
6445EFC1-3CEE-4BD7-9C50-8FECFD3BF425.jpeg
Ahh, there it is! Another week of waiting. I might dislike the front end of these ‘22 expo’s by the time it’s all said and done lol