My 97 build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Beaver

Reaction score
The wife and I bought out 97 a few years back. She got a new truck and I took the expedition. I plan on doing a 5 or 6 inch lift and making more of an overland build out of it.

If anyone has any info on that size of lifts, please feel free to share pics and info

THANKS!d874d83556f61fed05224874d9a625f7.jpg7f1be7efc6e7886dc8758d3d5691d59f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Stepcajun

Reaction score
Hey Beaver,
Welcome to come to the forum.
I'm doing the same type of build as your starting.
You can get 35" tires with just torsion keys and spacers. I stuffed 37's with a little trimming.
Good luck with your build, I'm just down in Portland if you ever want to go wheeling.

MVIMG_20190914_191015.jpg

OP
OP
B

Beaver

Reaction score
Hey Beaver,
Welcome to come to the forum.
I'm doing the same type of build as your starting.
You can get 35" tires with just torsion keys and spacers. I stuffed 37's with a little trimming.
Good luck with your build, I'm just down in Portland if you ever want to go wheeling.

View attachment 39710
Thanks! I'm not gonna lie, I REALLY wanna do an SAS with a king pin dana 60 up front lol. We will definitely have to get the beasts out tho. I'm in the middle of building my shop to work on my harley builds too haha. Too many projects.

Last edited:

Stepcajun

Reaction score
Lol,
I feel you Beaver, my mustang project takes all my garage space and most of my money.
My expedition build is lo- buck all the way

OP
OP
B

Beaver

Reaction score
Yuup! I'm actually might have to give the expedition to my daughter. She's almost 16 and I have no plans on paying crazy high insurance on her. Maybe the expedition will be cheap for her. If that the case then I'm going hunting for a OBS F350 dually 4x4! [emoji106][emoji106]