My MOAB Bucket list build..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
During the last CV breakage, I didn’t realize at the time, but I busted the axle tube housing on the front differential as well. Being discontinued I had to do some searching. Found a gent a few hours away from me with a complete parts truck. He has offered to let me have any parts I want if I’m willing to drive and pull them myself. Should be making a roadtrip and picking up some items in the next week or so. Gonna grab the front differential, cv shafts, shocks, and rear axle trailing arms.. He sounds as if he may want to let the whole vehicle go, and I just might have to do that, lol.. I love my Expeditions..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
During the last CV breakage, I didn’t realize at the time, but I busted the axle tube housing on the front differential as well. Being discontinued I had to do some searching. Found a gent a few hours away from me with a complete parts truck. He has offered to let me have any parts I want if I’m willing to drive and pull them myself. Should be making a roadtrip and picking up some items in the next week or so. Gonna grab the front differential, cv shafts, shocks, and rear axle trailing arms.. He sounds as if he may want to let the whole vehicle go, and I just might have to do that, lol.. I love my Expeditions..

My other expedition!! They kept accusing me of racing in 4 wheel drive because it was too fast.. Lol, it’s been converted to 2 wheel drive.. IMG_7320.jpg
IMG_7318.png
IMG_7319.jpg

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Broke and fixed.. Lol.. Found a weak spot in my diff drop. Got to weld in a gusset for the tube housing bracket.. It took a mean ass beating before twisting off tho [emoji41].. Good times.. 2eb2edcb4d2bf6fd7a030f268e835652.jpg

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got some all terrain 35”s for the winter wheels.. gonna run those until I can find a good deal on some M/T’s but it’s gonna be a few days. Fuel pump went out this week. Not only is it the original pump, it’s been pulled and used in the race truck multiple times and put back into my truck, so she did her job. RIP to the little one, new one is in the mail.. Pics as soon as she’s back on the road..

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_8475.jpg
Had us a little boo boo on Christmas.. Looks like pull and save in the spring for a couple doors.. Small mishap trying to manuever between cars and a ditch caught me.. Ice sucked me right in..

Did do a little wheeling on Saturday, aired down to 20 psi and the all terrains did ok.. I am gonna air down to 12ish next time.. maybe get some GoPro action.. My new Christmas present!!

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Been a minute.. small update. Front receiver installed. Little wiring to do and I have front and rear mount winch. License plate will be in the receiver when the winch isn’t in use.. IMG_8683.jpg
Progress is slow but moving onward.. Decided on October 1st-10th of ‘22 for our trip. That’s 2 days drive time and 8 days of camping, wheeling, and relaxing..