My MOAB Bucket list build..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Working on some new rock obstacles, then moving on to building a staircase.. not enough out here to challenge my truck.. there’s a pit underneath my truck that you used to be able to damn near hide the truck. It’s full of boulders now. Gonna continue placing them up to the top, and leave a little camber to it as well. We used the winch mostly and have moved 30 or so rocks into this hole, while still keeping an upward orientation so your still climbing out of the pit.. IMG_9374.jpg
All the trails out here, I made. They were challenging, but driving them for 2 years, they have opened up and gotten less challenging. I NEED MORE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
LED lightbar installed. Got a couple LED pods for side lighting and then it’s on to winch quick connects and jumper cable connects as well. Along with the winch and cable connects I will be installing the onboard air compressor at the same time. Getting things done till I have another chunk of money to do ring and pinions and tires.. Having a hard time not sealing the deal on a truetrac for the front diff as well.

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Gonna clean up the truck tomorrow and work on some pictures maybe. Got more goodies on the way. Front and rear suspension rebuild with trailing arm upgrades and all 4 shocks, 4.56 gears, new exhaust tubing and high flow cats, and some clamps for securing some more gear.. pretty nervous about the ring and pinions, it’s been at least 20 years since I’ve done a set!!!IMG_9468.jpg
IMG_9467.jpg
IMG_9419.jpg

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
IMG_9540.jpg
Cleaned up a little. Still got so much to do, and now I have a serious detonation issue.. If it isn’t one thing it’s gonna be another. Anyway, you’ve seen the pics, but here’s a quick ****** overview of what’s going on and so much more to cone.. please watch, I’ve spent some money since the last post.. Going with 4.56, already ordered, new exhaust tubing front to back, front and rear suspension rebuilds with aftermarket rear trailing arms, blacked out shocks, she’s gonna be a smooth rider again.

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Front end came, gears came, some of the exhaust came, having a shipping issue with the rear trailing arm upgrades. Ordered the bearings for the gear swaps today. Cold as hell out today, so I will be starting this week at some point. Exhaust first, then gears, then trailing arms and finally front end, or so the plan begins at least..

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Recently found out that my timing guides are toast. Parts should be here Monday, I will be starting that before going to gears..

OP
OP
hypercardriac

hypercardriac

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We’ll, we chains, guides, tensioners.. and I ****** up.. figured I would share so nobody else will make the mistake.. personally, I think the 2 piece is shit anyhow. Got a solid single piece sprocket and new tensioners (again) on the way.. short video with my issue.. and a sweet ass impact socket, LOL.. nowhere to buy one close..