NEED HELP TO LIFT 8 INCHES OR MORE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Victor Expedition
Reaction score
3 inch body lift and the leveling kit on 35's . That was phase 1 .. before I started the front lift. If you chnage the front end to F150 8 inch lift you will need to change the struts and coils to the rancho 2 inch taller ones and so far 3 spacers on top. .. I am still having trouble to left the rear .. so I wouldn't suggest to start it until you see what kind of work is involved with the rear.. IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS FOR THE REAR PLEASSSSSEEEE SHARE thanks brother

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220905-042044_Photos.jpg
    Screenshot_20220905-042044_Photos.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 13

Jb14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Victor Expedition The rear is definitely why I haven't proceeded with raising the truck more. The only thing I could think of is to see what rize did and if there was a way to copy or if someone was selling the old kit or in a junkyard. I am currently maxed at 3.5 F & 2.5 R. I would like to go 1 inch more just all suspension for better ground clearance and go to 37" (currently on 35")

Expd830

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Have you tried those coil spacer blocks that stiffen the coil springs and raise your truck 1-1.5” higher? I bought a set of them and they do the trick!!!

Jb14

Full Access Members
Reaction score
@Expd830 I am currently using 3.5 F & 2.5 R blockes/leveling kit to get the lift I have. The angles on the suspension are maxed so I cannot add any additional lift. Unfortunately, the after-market does not help our gen2.

OP
OP
Victor Expedition
Reaction score
Change of plans . No Ranchos.. going to try the coils overs .. and swapping the entire rear end to straight axel. The rize kit is insanity complicated to copy. A million parts..

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360