Need some help from all of you..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
outstanding shaggy!!! do the dirty work and i'll think of another name to change to in the meanwhile...i may have a winner already...lol...

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been on the other coast pulling lobster from under rocks for the last few days. Has this happened yet? (=

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nope not yet. This is a big deal and I want to make sure I have hours free to do this. I have also been asking a ton of questions on the forums of the software company about what I need to do, how to setup both forums and so on. I want to make sure this goes smoothly.

NewbieVet

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Pretty sure I can speak for the herd when I say that, if you need some man hours / Mexican labor in order to make this happen, just say the word.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
HOLY CRAP! gone for about a month and huge awesome changes! loving the new look and pics

OP
OP
Shaggy

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I will hopefully have sometime this week. I am going to be doing this. Sorry its taking me so long to do it.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dcleghorn01