Need susp. & tires - 2k budget

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Andy Rubalcaba

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey y'all, I had previously posted asking about the OEM air ride suspension, however i'm considering full coil system with a slight lift because since i'm in need of tires anyways this would be the time to do it I feel.

What brand/model should I be looking at for suspension, and what tire size can I expect with stock 18" rims ( I don't want rubbing or be too tight on space since I drive on uneven dirt roads daily ).

Please keep in mind my 08 EL Limited is a two wheel drive, I know my limitations however I just want a slight lift ( i'd even be happy with stock height ) and A/T's so that I can drive easily on my daily dirt roads plus an occasional BLM shooting trip here and there. Not looking for spacers or anything like that, I want an actual suspension upgrade front and back ( also will I have issues with the onboard air conpressor or will I need to do some stuff to bypass the computer? )

thanks so much.