Need wiring diagram 4 2008 expedition dash harness

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geoffrey Grant

Reaction score
I have a 2008 expedition EL Limited. I'm looking for the dash wiring harness diagram, need the turn signal/combination switch, headlight/fog light switch to the fuse panel in the passenger compartment.

My issue is when you have the fog lights on and you activate the high beams or use the flashing option on the combination switch it kills the fog lights. My goal is when i want the fog lights on is that they stay on regardless of using the high beams or activating the flashing / passing option switch. I found the relay that is within the fuse panel assembly (a permanent relay soldered to the control board), no way of modifying it at the board easily.

My next thought is to interrupt the single wire coming from the turn signal/combination switch (as long as it is separate from the wire that activates the high beams & flashing option).

I have a lot of experience with automotive electronics, I could pull the combination switch and start testing it and use a process of elimination to figure it out...but if I had a diagram with color code and function, this would greatly reduce my time.

Of course, this is all void if it is all controlled by a microprocessor chip which I didn't see when I disassembled the fuse panel.

Thanks,
Jeff