new 2022 expedition max only blows hot air in back

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bjmc

Reaction score
Finally received my 2022 expedition max that has been sitting since June at Kentucky and received several emails from Ford stating it would be delivered and started to loose faith that is was ever going to be delivered . Had talked and chatted with them several times and was no hold for any parts just waiting to be shipped. Took delivery of it yesterday and about 3 hrs later only blowing hot air in the rear. Come on Mr Ford do a better quality check. So back to the dealer it goes and hope they have the parts to fix it. anyone else have this issue?
thnaks

rd618

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Finally received my 2022 expedition max that has been sitting since June at Kentucky and received several emails from Ford stating it would be delivered and started to loose faith that is was ever going to be delivered . Had talked and chatted with them several times and was no hold for any parts just waiting to be shipped. Took delivery of it yesterday and about 3 hrs later only blowing hot air in the rear. Come on Mr Ford do a better quality check. So back to the dealer it goes and hope they have the parts to fix it. anyone else have this issue?
thnaks

Don’t have this issue with mine it does blow cold. But I didn’t realize it won’t automatically take the front climate settings. The rear is done independently by default. Assuming you did have the rear set colder, it will likely need a tech to review. Your actuator door might be stuck.

2020FordRaptor

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thnaks
I an sure you did this, but you checked the rear climate controls in the rear to make sure it was in the setting "Low" right? Also, remember that it takes a while for the cold air to kick in on a hot day when the vehicle isn't at operating temperature.

OP
OP
B

bjmc

Reaction score
they finally found one of the pins on some plug was messed up after we had to wait for a rear air actuator. that’s all good now but still have vibrations starting at 44 mph up. they said i need to put 1,000 miles on it before they can do anything excuse it could be a flat spot on a tire.