New 2022 Timberline Owner / Off-Road Enthusiast

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alademann

Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I'm Aaron - from Cave Creek Arizona. Just picked up a 2022 Expedition Timberline (501A) w/ the HD Tow package as the starting point for an overlanding build that will tow my other off-road vehicle - a Tomcar TX4 (Israeli Special Forces Transport Vehicle) to the mountains in Northern AZ / Southern Utah for some good 'ol family wheelin'.

I'll be posting more pics as my build gets going (might take a while while I let my bank account recover from the expy purchase :) )

Anyway, here's my Expy (her name is Faye) - and my Tomcar (her name is Tank)

IMG_6318.jpeg
IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_0556 (1).jpeg
IMG_1961.jpeg
IMG_0351.jpeg

Last edited:

Maxine the Max

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hi Faye! Sharp looking vehicle! The color with the red trim is snazzy. I'm also a car namer, my Max is Maxine. I even had a little decal made with her name on it for the side window

OP
OP
alademann

alademann

Reaction score
What a great name for a max!

We always name our vehicles with names starting with the first letter of the make of the car.

Faye (Ford), Tank (Tomcar), we have a Toyota Sienna named Tina, you get the idea :)

Best part right now is - our daily driver garage is Tina Faye :)

JustMatt76

Reaction score
I have an identical Timberline, she's a bute.........what I don't have is a bad ass Israeli Military off-road vehicle! Diggin them both, now I have vehicle envy!

Maxine the Max

Full Access Members
Reaction score
What a great name for a max!

We always name our vehicles with names starting with the first letter of the make of the car.

Faye (Ford), Tank (Tomcar), we have a Toyota Sienna named Tina, you get the idea :)

Best part right now is - our daily driver garage is Tina Faye :)
Love it! My last vehicle, Taurus X I drove for 8 years was Margo from Fargo (that's where we bought it) I think people who name their cars are more fun. IMO enjoy!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savbraze