New Dash Module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Modelcarguy

Reaction score
Just had a new dash module installed on our 2008 Expedition Limited. Gained several new features with the software upgrade but lost the on-off feature for the air-ride rear end. The axle appears to be working and the air bags are full.

Anyone out there able to say one way or another if that on-off feature was removed from the software between 2008 and today? Or did the tech miss turning something on when the new install occurred?

JExpedition07

That One Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not sure if you saw but I explained to you in your last thread that they likely installed the incorrect part into your truck. They installed an XLT part instead of the Eddie Bauer/ King Ranch/ Limited part that your vehicle requires. The XLT part has temp displayed on the dash and the others do not as they have a separate display on the hvac unit is the easiest way to tell. You’d also lose easy entry and memory options without the proper part.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Modelcarguy

Modelcarguy

Reaction score
Yep, did not see the first reply. I am sorry about that.

thanks for the update on my options. Will connect with the shop and see what we can do about it.

again, thanks.

OP
OP
Modelcarguy

Modelcarguy

Reaction score
Next question. Is this a software issue or a totally wrong part?

can the current module be reprogrammed or am I looking at additional down time to remove and replace this error?

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
geovanni