New Expedition Owner - First post

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sixstring

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All you can do is hit the A button on the dash to disable the auto stop.

If you want to disable it always, you have to buy an autostop eliminator.

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All you can do is hit the A button on the dash to disable the auto stop.

4DTech sells them for the auto start stop and horn double beep functions. They are $100 a pop per module.

Or u can eliminate the auto start stop with a tune. That is how I did it. 5 Star tuning.

OP
OP
N

Nalvenin

Reaction score
4DTech sells them for the auto start stop and horn double beep functions. They are $100 a pop per module.

Or u can eliminate the auto start stop with a tune. That is how I did it. 5 Star tuning.

With a tune? i'm unfamiliar with that... can you elaborate please?

sixstring

Full Access Members
Reaction score

I just ordered autostop eliminator and used F150FORUM as a discount code and got it for $76 shipped.

I don't know anyone who tunes cars even though that would be my first choice.

OP
OP
N

Nalvenin

Reaction score
I just ordered autostop eliminator and used F150FORUM as a discount code and got it for $76 shipped.

I don't know anyone who tunes cars even though that would be my first choice.

From 4DTech? Where do you enter the code?

Big H

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That would be a custom catback right? i haven't found them anywhere...

Check out the link I sent; they have everything that’s available for the 3.5 EB Expedition. I got everything from them, and will order the other items from them as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thomas Hardesty

Reaction score
Hello everyone, really excited to have a new vehicle... I traded-in my 2015 tahoe LTZ for this 2020 Expedition XLT with the 202A package and few other extras... I love everything about the vehicle so far except a couple of things..

The engine... it's very sluggish off the gate to me but i came from a V8 5.4L engine to this twin turbo 6c... so maybe i just have to get used to it.

Second, the audio system is worst than in my wife's 11yr old Hyundai...6 speakers?? ugh The test vehicle i drove had a really good sound system with the 202A package but it was a 2019. Well, after much reading, I found out Ford decided to remove the audio upgrade from the 202A package for 2020! :( Bummer.... what have you 2018-2020 expedition owners done to upgrade the sound system... it's really, really subpar for a $62k vehicle! Dealer never mentioned it or offered an upgrade.. nothing.. Thanks. View attachment 38780