New Expedition Timeline

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jessicaakins921

Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone here ordered and received a new expedition? We ordered ours on Feb 16 2022. We have an order confirmation but nothing else... Does anyone know a timeline ?!?!

dlcorbett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Check the 4th gen thread, a few people have bought and wrote about their timberlines

mgt4

Reaction score
We also ordered on Feb. 16. We got an email with a build date of the week of June 20 last week on Thursday. Then on Monday we received an email saying it was moved to the week of June 27.

Jarf11106

Reaction score
Hi! Has anyone here ordered and received a new expedition? We ordered ours on Feb 16 2022. We have an order confirmation but nothing else... Does anyone know a timeline ?!?!
That's weird. We placed our order on March 7th. I just got my second email saying it's going to be in production July 17th. Expedition Max Platinum.

merp

Reaction score
Placed order 1/31
Confirmed same day
Email in March with indefinite delays
Email 5/19 with vin and production scheduled 7/18
As of today, pizza tracker still doesn’t even show production scheduled. Not holding my breath…

Max 202a in dark grey with bench second and panoramic roof.