New Member - 2019 Expedition Max 4x4 3.5L

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
New to the forum, but not new to working on cars. Happy to help some with wiring diagrams etc. I have access to ProDemand so don't mind on occasion sharing info that could help someone in a DM. I assume no liability if you don't know what you're doing though.

Got the wife a new truck over the summer, I had a Forscan question that I posted in that section, not sure that it's been made public though. Looking for some info on speedometer recalibration without getting a CEL (U0422) from the TCM & PCM. The tires are Nitto Grapplers 35x12.5xR20 they came with the truck when we got it.

Excited to meet everyone and help if I'm able.

Thanks,
Paul

IMG_0771.JPG

mel010769

Reaction score
New to the forum, but not new to working on cars. Happy to help some with wiring diagrams etc. I have access to ProDemand so don't mind on occasion sharing info that could help someone in a DM. I assume no liability if you don't know what you're doing though.

Got the wife a new truck over the summer, I had a Forscan question that I posted in that section, not sure that it's been made public though. Looking for some info on speedometer recalibration without getting a CEL (U0422) from the TCM & PCM. The tires are Nitto Grapplers 35x12.5xR20 they came with the truck when we got it.

Excited to meet everyone and help if I'm able.

Thanks,
Paul

View attachment 39033
Hello
would you happen to have the wiring diagram from the fusebox to the radiator fans? Hope for any Help
thanks