new member , FOREScan help needed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mdax21974

Reaction score
hello, i'm new to this forum,, i need HELP !!!
i recently installed forscan, got the elm 327, what i thought was the correct spreadsheet,and attempted to enable bambi mode on my 2018 ford expedition limited.i went to BCM/726-11-01 changed the fourth value in the first collum to 2.
then cycled the acc. button.
then all sorts of stuff came on. the big wrench on the screen, vehicle collision fault, park assist fault , etc.
truck runs , just got all kinds of codes and faults .. is there anyone that can help me get the original value for that code ?
i did hit save original set up configuration, but i can't find it now. or really know where to get it.
no , i'm not experienced in this , i did watch a lot of videos and had so called spreadsheet.
i did everything on my 2016 f150 and all was fine . any help would be greatly appreciated !!

LokiWolf

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
hello, i'm new to this forum,, i need HELP !!!
i recently installed forscan, got the elm 327, what i thought was the correct spreadsheet,and attempted to enable bambi mode on my 2018 ford expedition limited.i went to BCM/726-11-01 changed the fourth value in the first collum to 2.
then cycled the acc. button.
then all sorts of stuff came on. the big wrench on the screen, vehicle collision fault, park assist fault , etc.
truck runs , just got all kinds of codes and faults .. is there anyone that can help me get the original value for that code ?
i did hit save original set up configuration, but i can't find it now. or really know where to get it.
no , i'm not experienced in this , i did watch a lot of videos and had so called spreadsheet.
i did everything on my 2016 f150 and all was fine . any help would be greatly appreciated !!
Sorry, did not see this before. @turtle019 nailed it. Gotta use the Ford Asbuilt data.

A few things to remember.

1) ALWAYS....One more time, ALWAYS backup the module using FORSCAN before making a change. You really only need to do this the first time if you are lazy, because having the config your came with stock, you can always get back to there.

2) Use the drop down configs instead of line coding. Bambi is simply Fogs on with High beams. There is also Lows on with High beams. Make those 2 drop down changes, and hit apply. If weird things happen, you reverse it. SO MUCH Safer vs line coding changes.

Good Luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hsquared360