New order feature compatibility

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJ82

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I'll have to check with the brake controller. I understand I would still have the 6,000 lb limit but that's not an issue. still have a 1/2 and 3/4 ton truck for heavy loads. Would just like the ability to pull the boat or small trailers around and only take one vehicle.
If the OEM brake controller doesn't work I'm sure an aftermarket one can be installed to fill that need.

Though I didn't mention this directly above, there very well may be other improvements made for the HD tow package that aren't listed and that you really wouldn't know unless you could compare the bill of materials for each build. Just throwing that out there for others who may read this thread.

Jarf11106

Reaction score
I am looking at ordering a expedition Max limited. It has most of everything I want but have some questions.

From Ford’s website Selecting heavy duty tow package eliminates the active park assist 2.0 in the limited but not the platinum? Will this be the same at the dealer? If so what do you get with standard towing with the limited and can the one brake controller be installed and programmed to work correctly?

What are the major differences between copilot 360 assist 2.0 and active 2.0?

Any new options for 2023 that I should look at adding?

Thanks for all of the help?
Check with you're local dealership to make sure 2022 Expedition isn't closed for ordering.

OP
OP
G

gohogs

Reaction score
Check with you're local dealership to make sure 2022 Expedition isn't closed for ordering.
as I understand it 22 is closed. We found one that arrived this weekend that was only one option off from what we would have ordered and only had auto start stop and active park deleted from it vs everything else the last 22 order sheet showed. I think the 23 order sheet is scheduled to open up in a few weeks from what they said. hopefully pick it up in the next few days. ended up a few K off sticker so better than some dealers.

My wife wasn't thrilled about the rear power fold delete and also the rear heated seat and rear air control delete so that made it easy to choose this one.

OP
OP
G

gohogs

Reaction score
Picked up the expedition today, and so far really like it. The big 15” front screen will take a little getting used to. Also the dash controls are now on the right side of the wheel and use up down enter vs up down left right so takes some thinking.

Starting to figure out the rear seat entertainment. Wish I could find some sort of user guide or manual for it. Didn’t see one in the vehicle nor on the manual on the 15” screen. I don’t see anyone who has posted a YouTube of it either. I’ll get it figured out just takes some time.

Thanks for all the help