New Owner of '16 Limited Max 4X4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

beefychicken

Reaction score
Yup, it says Max, not EL. it was apparently brought across the border from Canada by our local dealer. So now we have a unique beast for the USDM. ha ha ha, confused the crap out of me when i got to the dealer.

Anyway, love it so far. gave it a bit of a paint correction, a ceramic coating, cleared up some corrosion underneath (fluid film is really awesome in that regard), put on some mud-flaps, bug deflector, brightened up all the lights with some LEDs, Cleaned and treated the leather, installed Husky floor liners and finally had to buy some hitch accessories. Guess that's enough for now. Will hold off on the tune until next year when we have to haul my sons GTO back from Cali.

Anyway, glad to be a member and hoping I can contribute eventually, but right now I'm still getting my feet wet in the large SUV world. coming from an Outback, this thing is such a huge vehicle! It even seats 8 adult size humans and still has space for a massive load of cargo.

Looking forward to all the miles to come!

20201031_124218.jpg 20201031_124252.jpg