New Rubbers!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had some 275x70x18 BFG KO2's put on the other day. Stock height on the factory wheels. Ride great at 42 psi. IMG_6175.JPGIMG_6179.JPG

OP
OP
Pawpaw

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Had a nice day yesterday so I took a few pics in a local canefield.

Hmmm. Picture won't upload.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Pawpaw

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Crappy internet down here after hurricane Ida. Only took a day to post these pics!

IMG_6224.JPGIMG_6227.JPG

OP
OP
Pawpaw

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I almost went with these tires but for the size I wanted they were heavier than the nittos. How do you like them so far? Any road noise when cruising?

So far these tires have exceeded my expectations. Ride and handle better than the OEM Michelins. I've been running them at 42 psi. No real road noise to speak of so far. Only about a 1 mpg drop in fuel mileage compared to the stock P rated tires. Tires show 57 lbs each in weight so that's not bad for a 10 ply tire.

blackedoutlimited

Reaction score
So far these tires have exceeded my expectations. Ride and handle better than the OEM Michelins. I've been running them at 42 psi. No real road noise to speak of so far. Only about a 1 mpg drop in fuel mileage compared to the stock P rated tires. Tires show 57 lbs each in weight so that's not bad for a 10 ply tire.
Yeah I was comparing these to the ones I had in my last 2016 platinum. They were 10pm 35/11.50/20 ridge grapplers and they weighed 60 lbs each. The ones on my limited are not 10 ply though. Love the side wall of the BFGs too though

OP
OP
Pawpaw

Pawpaw

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I was comparing these to the ones I had in my last 2016 platinum. They were 10pm 35/11.50/20 ridge grapplers and they weighed 60 lbs each. The ones on my limited are not 10 ply though. Love the side wall of the BFGs too though

The BFG KO2's look a lot better than the old TA/KO's I ran years ago. I was driving about 30K miles a year before I retired and would get a new set of tires every 2 yrs. I've had Toyo..Nitto...and BFG's. No real problems with any of them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpwiseman