New truck, new lift?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sanman28

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yep, ccd. And I just found out that the reputable installers won’t touch my truck. I’m bummed about that. I now just hope that a wd hitch will do the trick. No airbags available for it either. It’s gonna squat like a weight lifter.

Well go to a disreputable installer then.

OP
OP
Robin Helvey

Robin Helvey

Reaction score
Because of the ccd. They couldn’t find any parts If I recall correctly also. No airbags either. Or a brush guard. I’m beginning to think I can do exactly zero things to this truck. :(

Fozzy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Because of the ccd. They couldn’t find any parts If I recall correctly also. No airbags either. Or a brush guard. I’m beginning to think I can do exactly zero things to this truck. :(

There are plenty of us with the Ready Lift and CCD’s with no problems. Depending on your tire and wheel choice there may be some trimming. They do make a police style brush guard and the little bull bar. I think they both may need you to relocate your sensors in the front bumper. The Sumo springs do help with the sag and if it sags to much with them you probably need a WDH anyway. The hellwig sway bars are starting to show up and we should soon have reviews from members. This may be the answer to the extra soft CCD normal setting. So you may not have the best options but you can still build a pretty cool Expy with what’s out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Robin Helvey

Robin Helvey

Reaction score
Thanks for the help, I will take this to my shop and see what they say. Wdh will be the next purchase, that was already a must. I have a brush guard that I’m thinking of ordering, just waiting to see if I can find one that’s chrome. Hoping for the best!

Mattsmall1972

Reaction score
I am about to purchase the same vehicle. Can you explain what ccd means? A 4x4 expedition really needs a nice lift imho.

AKentPhoto

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If the truck has 22s it's standard. They are adjustable and that is nice to have but they are not what I would call confidence inspiring. I see a sway bar in my future...