Newbie to the Expedition family

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrissbu

Reaction score
Happy Monday everyone! Just wanted to stop in and do a quick intro...my family and I just picked up a 2019 Expedition Limited Stealth 4x4 late last week, and are pretty happy so far. We've figured out a lot of things, and have a few little things we're still trying to sort out...like the auto start/stop system doesn't appear to be active (we've yet to see it shut down the engine), and I haven't seen the blind spot monitors light up yet. My wife also noticed that the cross-traffic alert seemed to only chime when she started to move (we traded in a Chrysler Pacifica, so we're very familiar with how all of its safety systems work). And I didn't realize how much higher the hitch was on this compared to my Tacoma, so we have to get a new drop hitch for our trailers...but I did test the 7 pin wiring plug, and everything except the aux power seemed fine...but we had no aux power. I briefly read a couple of threads about some of the quirks around Ford's aux power, so hopefully we'll do some troubleshooting there soon.

Looking forward to getting caught up on the forums and learning all of the little quirks of the Expy.