Nitto Grapplers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eatshytfukker

Reaction score
I just purchased my Expedition used about a week ago. It's a 2002 XLT. We got our first snow fall of the season and the traction was horrible even in 4wd. I was researching some tires and when I thought I had it narrowed down to the BFG All Terrains (which I had on my 96 Explorer and were good) and Bridgestone Dueler AT Revos, I came across these Nittos. I've heard good things about Nittos in the past and was wondering if anyone has these or has had them in the past. I believe they are relatively new tires from Nitto though. Also, I noticed on the Nittos there a decent, almost $30, difference between the 285/75-16s with a D rating and the 285/75-16s with the E rating. What are the advantages and disadvantages to each one?

http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...CategoryDetailBrnd.do?tpc=NITVA1&tp=Truck/SUV

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The sidewalls are a lot softer on the D's, causing more sway. So E's would give better traction, and less likely to cause your SUV to roll.