No Crank No Start Condition - Resolved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
J

juan214

Full Access Members
Reaction score
End results last night.
  • It starts no issues now.
  • Remote starter works.
  • All the window works now. My dumb ash pulled the fuse as to not kill the battery with interior lights on. Can not put the truck in gear without the fuse.
  • Heat gets to 138 degrees at the vent didn't get that hot before. Splice in some fuel line. (vacuum tube from PCV valve to throttle bottle was cracked very odd)
  • Test drove it runs fine just feel a little stumble.
Today projects:
  • Swap out a COP that does match the other seven. Pretty sure this is my engine stumble. Had a #3 back out on the threads and snap the COP mounting tab Put a Motorcraft in temporarily. Another fun job.
  • Put the truck back together.
  • Cleanup tools and put them away. Yippy
  • Drain PCM capacitors and retrain it.
Future Projects:
  • Replace the three remaining trailing arms when it's warmer no rush. Replace a lower trailing arm that was rotting just as winter started.
  • Repair a shock mount and replace the shock.
  • Build it up to a rock climber and drive it off a cliff LOL

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Between my console, under back seat, full of sockets, screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, floor jack, heavy stands, full cheapie wrench set, I'm set to fix almost anything on road. The ton of tools in my console sounds like a piggy bank full of pennies going over bumps!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
J

juan214

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Between my console, under the back seat, full of sockets, screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, floor jack, heavy stands, full cheapie wrench set, I'm set to fix almost anything on road. The ton of tools in my console sounds like a piggy bank full of pennies going over bumps!

I got more than that:
  • Both doors have a bunch of quick tools
  • Glove box full of bulbs, fuses, breaker relays, and electrical crap
  • Center Console has testers
  • 180 piece tool set under middle seats
  • Landscape tools on the rear seat
  • Box of chemicals in the back, with more tools
  • Homer Depot bucket full of 1/2" sockets, extensions Metric (box, end, combo, and rachet) wrenches, etc.
  • Electrical tools in a tall Husky tool bag
  • Hand tools in another Husky bag
  • Three breaker bars, crowbars, 4 pound sledge
  • Dewalt 12v 1/2" impact gun. and an hammer drill/screw gun
I don't the guns, missiles, or the sink installed yet.

Last edited:

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Bulbs and relays are in my glove box. I was never a boy scout, but I'm prepared. Never had AAA insurance, I always seem to get lucky, and fix little items right on the spot. Although when my starter went south about 2 years back, I had to bang about 5 times, and was ready to call the tow truck. Ironically I had the new Ford one on the floor. I didn't want to do it on the street in front of my friends house. Did it at my place next day. I don't carry a 24-30 inch extension for that front bolt. Maybe I should throw one under the seat.